Djay-XelectricDjay-Xelectric

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Squidhunting Manwhore Squidhunting Manwhore

pumped iron...

I went to pump some iron and played this from my headphones. I felt like a man. I felt like... Fernando.

Stadium Wave (Platinum Mix) Stadium Wave (Platinum Mix)

Stadium Experience

Nice. Could be used as some football teams theme :D
Good workie!

JohnnyFrizz responds:

Tnx!!! ^^

Echoz- Feel Good Rmx Echoz- Feel Good Rmx

wouldv'e Feeled more Good if...

I think it was a bit random and all was a bit blur. The bass could have had more kick. It was a bit silent... It still had a pretty catchy rhythm and the rapping parts we're good. Chorus was pretty good too.

Madness 4 Madness 4

Hey! This is it!

Waited 4 this looong! Thanks for sharing it with us!

"Hes a Pirate prev" Nintechno "Hes a Pirate prev" Nintechno

Descent stuff

I don't think it is as great as the other reviewers say. I think it was descent. There was no chancing at the song at all. Same stuff to the end. And the beat didn't catch me like it does on the Tiesto mix.

Going Insane (DJ RISE REMIX) Going Insane (DJ RISE REMIX)

Make some noise for your favorite dj. Ok. GO RISE!

Goodgood! I really loved that high pitched sound that started to play with the chorus at about in the middle of the track. Bass was really good in this track (even better than in Tetris?!).

DJ-RISE responds:

"Goodgood! I really loved that high pitched sound that started to play with the chorus at about in the middle of the track."

LOL. I have no idea what high-pitched sound you are referring to..Unless it is the bapipe synth? In that case, the bagpipe synth is from the original song.

"Bass was really good in this track (even better than in Tetris?!)."

ROFL. Ahh yes. That is taking me back. I have produced four more albums since making Tetris. The bassline in this song is something you would here in NRG or one of the sub genres of House, I forget which one. Alex K eat your heart out! XD

"Well I don´t know anything bad to say about this track. It´s way better than the original."

LOL. That's because there IS nothing bads to say about this track. ROFL. Joke. I think it is a lot better than the orignal. This one has more of an energetic/get-up-and-dance vibe to it.

"Im sorry that I make these short reviews, but I am really in trouble when I try to pick the right word to write (Im not American or English you know :D)"

LOL. Short or long...Any review is welcome. I'm just glad you took the time to dowload, listen and write a review.

Thanks heaps. Ciao.

DJ RISE- Blow Your Mind DJ RISE- Blow Your Mind

BlepBlop

Pretty hard banging. The Drum was good but the Bass should have more kick on it. The "blepblop" sound reminded me of some old videogame. But it fitted in it good enough. Keep up the good work. Hell yeah Im gonna download this!

DJ-RISE responds:

LOL. I ws getting in tune with my Jungle side. LOL. Check out my latest Jungle track. It'll blow your pants off! :D

Thanks for the review mate.

*DarkMoon Rave* [ZeRo BaSs] *DarkMoon Rave* [ZeRo BaSs]

Nice!

This sounds like a bit of Naoki... but it is a good thing! Naoki is really great! Keep up the good work! And hopefully this track reaches the "double diamond"! :D

Pirates of the Caribbean mix Pirates of the Caribbean mix

too high pitch!

This is a good song with a nice melody, but you really have to lower the volume! The second best pirates of the caribbean mix (n:1 of course Tiesto) :D

I'm Raving B0UNC3 REMIX I'm Raving B0UNC3 REMIX

Scooter better?

Nice mix you got there from the old Scooter song!
Altough I think original (Scooter) is better.
The melody was good. You should put more bass energy to this.